- What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
Exploring the National Innovative Diploma (NID) Programs and the Innovative Enterprise Institutions offering them.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Related Sector
- Creative Arts and Related Sector
- Construction, Engineering and Related Sector
- Agriculture and Related Sector
- Finance, Management and Related Sector
- Oil and Gas and Related Sector
- Paralegal and Related Sector
- Professional Development, Teaching and Related Sector
- Security Technology and Related Sector
- Questions You Must Ask and Get Answers to
- Full List and Contacts of Approved IEIs in Nigeria.
SECURITY TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED SECTOR
1. Environmental and Safety Management Technology
Environmental and Safety Management Technology will empower diplomates with the required skill to drive all-inclusive efforts at ensuring that the risk posed to the natural world through harmful impact of human activities and the consequent exposure of the later to hazards are well managed so as to engender sustainable development in organizations, industries, and the large society.
The advent of international standards and global best practices, coupled with the increasing need to minimize cost is influencing organizations to integrate Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management into their business process. To this end, there is a need to train personnel who will handle this aspect competently.
Personality Type for Environmental and Safety Management Technology
Anyone can train to become an Environment and Safety Manager, especially though, if you have a passion for championing the course of saving the earth from degradation and protecting people from hazard.
Objectives for Environmental and Safety Management Technology
A pioneer institution in the training of Environmental and Safety Management (ENVILLE) which is also approved to award NID in the course has within their mission, to promote professionalism and produce management personnel in corporate and industrial environment who will compel holistic actions towards:
- Minimizing pollution and eliminate climate change
- Maximizing the utilization of renewable resources
- Reducing carbon emission and climate warming action
- Improving the efficiency of utilization of input materials
- Saving lives through clean and health environment
- Engendering safe action and safe living, and
- Promoting safe, secure, healthy, green and harmonious workplace ethics.
IEIs Offering NID in Environmental and Safety Management Technology
Note: These are abbreviations used by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), see full names and contact addresses at the end of this book. Always check the current JAMB UTME brochure for updated approved programmes and institutions offering National Innovative Diploma (NID) as well as their respective requirements.
|S No||Location (by state)||Institutions (Abbreviated name by JAMB)||1||Lagos||ENVILLE.|
Save your data!