- Click to Download BST Scheme for Basic One
- Click to Download BST Scheme for Basic Two
- Free Download Basic Science and Technology Scheme of Work for Basic three Now.
- Click to Download BST Scheme for Basic Four
- Click to Download BST Scheme for Basic Five
- Click to Download BST Scheme for Basic Six
TOPIC: COMPUTER ETHICS
Introduction Computers functions best when used in the right environment. The right environment can be refers to as the computer room/laboratory. Computer room is a room specially created for keeping computers and other peripheral devices.
- Computer system
- Electricity source
- Air conditioners/fans
- Mouse and mouse pad
- Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS).
- Window Blind
- Fire extinguisher
- Surge protector
- Dusk cover
- Printer paper
COMPUTER ROOM REQUIREMENT
- A dust-free environment should be maintained in the computer room
- The computer room should be appropriately ventilated.
- The computer room should have appropriate lighting system.
- The computer room should be well furnished.
- All the computers in the computer room should be covered.
- There should be strong security around the computer room.
WAYS OF MAINTAINING THE COMPUTER ROOM
EVALUATION 1. What is computer Ethics 2. Mention five ways of maintaining the computer room
Laboratory Rules and Regulations
- Pupils are prohibited to enter the lab unless authorized by the teacher.
- Scan flash drive before using them.
- Report all problems related to the systems to the teacher.
- Do not attempt to repair or tamper with lab equipment.
- Be responsible when using equipment, software and facilities in the lab.
- Do not move any equipment from it original position.
- Do not remove or load any software into the computer.
- All electrical appliances should be switched off at the end of each day activities.
- Always cover the computer system after use.
- Noise should be discouraged in the computer room.
- What is Computer Ethics?
- Mention at least Ten Computer Room Requirements.
- State five ways of maintaining the computer room.
- State seven rules and regulations of the computer room.