- What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
Exploring the National Innovative Diploma (NID) Programs and the Innovative Enterprise Institutions offering them.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Related Sector
- Creative Arts and Related Sector
- Construction, Engineering and Related Sector
- Agriculture and Related Sector
- Finance, Management and Related Sector
- Oil and Gas and Related Sector
- Paralegal and Related Sector
- Professional Development, Teaching and Related Sector
- Security Technology and Related Sector
- Questions You Must Ask and Get Answers to
- Full List and Contacts of Approved IEIs in Nigeria.
CONSTRUCTION, ENGINEERING AND RELATED SECTOR
1. Building Construction Technology
Building Construction Technology equips trainees with adequate skills to read blueprints, produce, manage, and maintain building constructions in both private and public sectors. A diplomate of Building Construction Technology would acquire proficiency in construction drawing & interpretation, science & property of materials, building components, site management, structural mechanics, building contracts & law, accounting principles, practical skills in construction trade, building measurement and specifications, tendering and estimation, as well as processes in highway construction among others.
Personality Type for Building Construction Technology
Natural ability to draw and sketch structures will be developed into skill. Genuine interest in building structures, physical fitness, and ability to follow procedures are also appropriate. A building technicians will also work in collaboration with several people both skilled and unskilled on projects.
NBTE’s Objectives for NID in Building Construction Technology
A product of NID in Building Construction Technology should be able to employ self and others or assist professional builders in the following areas:
- Production of simple buildings
- Maintenance of simple Buildings
- Management of small projects
- Costing of simple construction works
- Cost control techniques in minor construction and Engineering works
- Selection of materials and Techniques for new building systems
- Apply computer aid in execution of simple construction works
- Establish trade outfits for simple construction works.
IEIs Offering NID in Building Construction Technology
Note: These are abbreviations used by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), see full names and contact addresses at the end of this book. Always check the current JAMB UTME brochure for updated approved programmes and institutions offering National Innovative Diploma (NID) as well as their respective requirements.
|S No||Location (by state)||Institutions (Abbreviated name by JAMB)||1||Enugu||ESTAC.|
Save your data!