- What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
Exploring the National Innovative Diploma (NID) Programs and the Innovative Enterprise Institutions offering them.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Related Sector
- Creative Arts and Related Sector
- Construction, Engineering and Related Sector
- Agriculture and Related Sector
- Finance, Management and Related Sector
- Oil and Gas and Related Sector
- Paralegal and Related Sector
- Professional Development, Teaching and Related Sector
- Security Technology and Related Sector
- Questions You Must Ask and Get Answers to
- Full List and Contacts of Approved IEIs in Nigeria.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, TEACHING AND RELATED SECTOR
1. Early Childcare Education and Management (ECEM)
In Nigeria, Early Childcare Education and Management is concerned with the care and education of children aged 0 to 6 years. This program will equip learners with practical knowledge and skills necessary for an educator, care giver, or proprietor in early childhood establishments.
Trainees will learn teaching skills & strategies in early years, developmental stages in early childhood, child health & nutrition, how to plan the environment suitable for early childhood education, child stimulation techniques, administration of early childhood schools, safety measures, physical health education, sociology, moral philosophy, & psychology of education relevant to early childhood, adapting instruction to curriculum, policies & theories of early childhood education, and so on.
Personality Type Early Childcare Education and Management
Suitable temperament. Ability to connect and work with children. Patience, dedication, creativity, adaptability, and sensitivity. Also, genuine interest in children care and education is very important for an early childcare educator.
NBTE’s Objectives for Early Childcare Education and Management
A product of NID in Early Childcare Education and Management should be able to:
- Manifest desirable administrative competence in Early Childcare and Education
- Discuss the needs, progress and Development of the child
- Keep records of the child’s developmental progress in terms of major milestone
- Identify children with special needs
- Utilize resources and improvise materials to stimulate the child through play
- Participate actively in professional workshops and seminars relevant to Early Childcare Education
- Assist the student to develop skills that will be used to help the child to explore his/her environment and development inquisitiveness.
- Assist the student to develop good health habits with emphasis on sanitation and safety needs of the child
- Assist the pupils to develop communication reasoning and expressive skills.
IEIs Offering NID in Paralegal Studies
Note: These are abbreviations used by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), see full names and contact addresses at the end of this book. Always check the current JAMB UTME brochure for updated approved programmes and institutions offering National Innovative Diploma (NID) as well as their respective requirements.
|S No||Location (by state)||Institutions (Abbreviated name by JAMB)||1||Abia||LITERACY.|
Save your data!