- What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
Exploring the National Innovative Diploma (NID) Programs and the Innovative Enterprise Institutions offering them.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Related Sector
- Creative Arts and Related Sector
- Construction, Engineering and Related Sector
- Agriculture and Related Sector
- Finance, Management and Related Sector
- Oil and Gas and Related Sector
- Paralegal and Related Sector
- Professional Development, Teaching and Related Sector
- Security Technology and Related Sector
- Questions You Must Ask and Get Answers to
- Full List and Contacts of Approved IEIs in Nigeria.
What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
They are established and run by industry practitioners.
Most of these practitioners are reputed professionals in a focused field of career. They bring their experience, equipment, ongoing projects, manpower, and skill to bare in training students.
Emphasis is laid on practicals to ensure competency.
IEIs are approved on the basis of been sited within the vicinity of a functional productive industry. This is to ensure access to a minimum of 480 hours of hands-on training in a session.
Assessment is on practical basis, not merely academic.
Assessment is carried out under the purview of industry-based supervisors. Students are awarded diploma based on their competency level and not just passing written-exams.
Functional curriculum with customized entrepreneurship study.
Entrepreneurship study is integrated into student’s core discipline, thereby demystifying the development and execution of business plans.
NID is in the same class with OND.
IEIs is classified as National Diploma (ND), this cater to the concern for entry into National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 4. Level 4 personnel according to National Occupational Standards (NOS) are Technicians, skilled and supervisory employees.
Robust curriculum under the purview of National Board of Technical Education (NBTE).
This ensures key skillset development alongside with core competencies. Those key skills include communication skill, use of ICT, application of numbers, teamwork, problem solving, continuous improvement in learning and performance.
Acceptable for HND and Direct Entry to Universities.
Diplomates can proceed to polytechnics or universities for higher levels of education.
Save your data!