- What is Unique about the Nigerian Innovative Enterprise Institution (IEIs)?
Exploring the National Innovative Diploma (NID) Programs and the Innovative Enterprise Institutions offering them.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Related Sector
- Creative Arts and Related Sector
- Construction, Engineering and Related Sector
- Agriculture and Related Sector
- Finance, Management and Related Sector
- Oil and Gas and Related Sector
- Paralegal and Related Sector
- Professional Development, Teaching and Related Sector
- Security Technology and Related Sector
- Questions You Must Ask and Get Answers to
- Full List and Contacts of Approved IEIs in Nigeria.
Music is voiced or instrumental sounds or a combination of both to produce harmony, an expression of emotion or a form of arrangement. A study of music at an Innovation Enterprise Institution will impart you with the required competence of a musical art practitioner, educator and handler of musical instruments. You would be trained to proficiency in a primary instrument of your choice, secondary instrument of your choice, composition, studio production, sound management & music engineering, aural perception, and organization of group performance & concert.
Personality Type for Studying Music
Interest in music is expected, but when it’s combined with a desire to study music, its most probably inspired from a core of artistic talent. This might also be reinforced with perceptive abilities such as aural and/or tactile. You will be required to master rubrics and routines and practice continuously. Having or not having a beautiful voice should not be a crucial factor, any voice can be trained. Remember Barry White and Orlando Owoh.
NBTE’s Objectives for NID in Music
A product of NID in Music should be able to:
- Foster creativity and professionalism in musical production
- Establish a solo or chamber musical outfit
- Train interested persons as instrumentalists and singers
- Fabricate and maintain basic musical instruments
- Compose music in various genres and styles, within the context of social-cultural values and musical traditions
- Organize musical performances
- Produce musical albums
IEIs Offering NID in Music
Note: These are abbreviations used by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), see full names and contact addresses at the end of this book. Always check the current JAMB UTME brochure for updated approved programmes and institutions offering National Innovative Diploma (NID) as well as their respective requirements.
|S No||Location (by state)||Institutions (Abbreviated name by JAMB)||1||Delta||FABA.|
Save your data!